1. Having a designated home for my library books (and our weights)!
2. Enjoying the late afternoon/evening sunlight.
3. Cooking bacon for BLT wraps.
4. Being able to put my hair up with a stick again!
5. Eating Mexican Chef Salad. (Recipe coming soon!)
6. Teaching myself to knit and making some dish clothes.
7. Wearing a down vest and scarf on a cold spring night.
8. The first flowers of spring!
9. Finishing this book and this book. Both were excellent and now I get to pick out a new one. Any suggestions?
10. Listening to this song on repeat.
Happy Friday! What have you all been loving this week?